DUBLIN, Oct. 14, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Global Managed IT Services Market: Size and Forecast with COVID-19 Impact Analysis (2021-2025)” was added to the ResearchAndMarkets.com offering.
The Global Managed IT Services Market report provides an in-depth analysis of the global Managed IT Services market by value, by type, by deployment model, by company size, by end user, by region.
A Managed Service Provider (MSP) is an outsourced third-party company that provides services to manage IT systems for organizations, such as networks, applications, infrastructure, and security, through ongoing and regular support and active management on customer premises. . The main benefits of using an MSP include cost effectiveness; access to a highly specialized level of services; and a great experience to adapt to the complexity of the IT infrastructure of the companies.
Managed IT services can be defined as the practice of outsourcing a wide range of IT services to a managed service provider (MSP), with responsibilities ranging from specific response on demand to covering almost all IT tasks. These services mainly include responsibilities such as remote monitoring, security services, configuration and management of cloud services, and communications support. Managed IT services can significantly increase IT efficiency, improve uptime management, reduce internal overhead, improve cybersecurity, and lead to proactive monitoring and troubleshooting.
The global market for managed IT services has increased significantly during the year 2020 and the market is projected to increase in the next four years, that is, 2021-2025 tremendously. The managed IT services market is expected to increase due to increased cloud adoption, widespread adoption of being your own device (BYOD), increased security and compliance risks, increased demand to reduce administration and maintenance costs, increasing demand for managed services in the manufacturing sector, development of IT as a service (ITaaS), growing application in the energy and utilities sectors, etc. However, the market faces some challenges such as lack of experience, security issues, etc.
The report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. The growth of the global managed IT services market has also been forecast for the period 2021-2025, taking into account past growth patterns, growth drivers, and current and future trends.
The global market for managed IT services is fragmented with many of the major market players operating around the world. Key players in the managed IT services market are IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Accenture plc and are also outlined with their financial information and respective business strategies.
2. Introduction 2.1 Managed Service Providers (MSP) – Overview 2.1.1 Benefits of Using an MSP 2.2 Managed IT Services – Overview 2.2.1 Evolution of Managed IT Services 2.2.2 Benefits of Using Managed IT Services 2.2.3 Types of Managed IT Services Services 2.3 Segmentation of Managed IT Services – An Overview 2.3.1 Segmentation of Managed IT Services by Type 2.3.2 Segmentation of Managed IT Services
3. Global Market Analysis 3.1 Global IT Managed Services Market: An Analysis 3.2 Global IT Managed Services Market: Type Analysis 3.3 Global IT Managed Services Market: Deployment Model Analysis 3.4 Global Market Global IT Managed Services Market: Enterprise Size Analysis 3.5 Global IT Managed Services Market: End User Analysis
4. Regional Market Analysis 4.1 North America IT Managed Services Market: An Analysis 4.1.1 North America IT Managed Services Market by Value 4.1.2 North America IT Managed Services Market by Region (US & Rest of North America) 4.1.3 US IT Managed Services Market by Value 4.1.4 US IT Managed Services Market By Type (Data Center and Infrastructure Managed Security, Managed Communication, Managed Network, Managed Mobility and Others) 4.1.5 Type of US IT Managed Services Market by Value4 .1.6 Rest of North America IT Managed Services Market by Value4 .2 Europe IT Managed Services Market: An Analysis4.3 Asia Pacific IT Managed Services Market: An Analysis4.4 Middle East & amp; Africa IT Managed Services Market: An Analysis 4.5 Latin America IT Managed Services Market: An Analysis
5. Impact of COVID-195.1 Impact of COVID-195.1.1 Impact of COVID-19 on managed IT services 5.1.2 Impact of COVID-19 on small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) 5.1.3 Post-COVID-scenario 19
6. Market dynamics 6.1 Growth driver 6.1.1 Increased cloud adoption 6.1.2 Widespread adoption of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) 6.1.3 Increased security and compliance risks 6.1.4 Increased demand to reduce administration and maintenance costs 6.1.5 Increased demand for Managed Services from the manufacturing sector 6.1.6 Development of IT as a service (ITaaS) 6.1.7 Increasing application in the energy and utilities sectors 6.2 Challenges 6.2.1 Lack of experience 6.2.2 Security concerns 6.3 Market trends 6.3.1 SMBs turning to MSPs for digital transformation 6.3.2 Increased use of big data and analytics 6.3.3 Increased adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT ) 6.3.4 Increasing reliance on automation 6.3.5 Data retention and application uptime imperatives 6.3.6 Desktop as a service (DaaS) 6.3.7 Leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) in managed services 6.3.8 Internet of behavior (IoB) 6.3.9 Meeting the needs of remote workforces
7. Competitive Landscape 7.1 Global Managed IT Services Market Players – A Financial Comparison 7.2 Global IT Managed Services Market Players – Key Comparison 7.3 Global IT Managed Services Market Players – Product Category Comparison
8. Company profiles 8.1 Business overview 8.2 Financial overview 8.3 Business strategy
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j2buyq
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager [email protected]
For EST business hours, call + 1-917-300-0470 For US / CAN business hours, call toll-free + 1-800-526-8630 For GMT business hours , call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (Outside US): + 353-1-481-1716