SOUTH BEND, Ind., September 27, 2021 – Aunalytics, a leading data platform company offering Insights-as-a-Service for enterprises, today announced the company’s secure managed services offering. The new service stack combines mission-critical IT services that leverage zero-trust, end-to-end security to ensure people and data are protected regardless of location.
Organizational data is extremely valuable to the longevity and success of a business. The ever-changing threat landscape presents serious risks for organizations due to bad actors working to steal and encrypt important operational data. In addition to phishing scams and other common threats, security incidents over the past 12 months have included malware, ransomware, and cryptojacking, made worse by compromised accounts and data exposed. In 2020, malware attacks increased by 358% and ransomware attacks by 435% compared to the 2019 attacks.
As a trusted partner, Aunalytics no longer offers its business-class IT services without built-in security. Next-generation managed services must now include built-in security that adapts as threats arise. Next-generation security requires user-centricity and access to corporate data by a distributed workforce that often works from remote locations, home offices, or using personal devices to access company systems and data. . Aunalytics understands this requirement and has developed the new Secure Managed Services stack with a complete suite of managed IT and integrated security services to empower businesses with a complete, all-encompassing approach.
New features of Aunalytics secure managed services include:
– 24/7/365 monitoring and amp Management: mitigate risks of valuable infrastructure going down or unavailable. Aunalytics manages hardware and software, and works proactively to address any issues.
– Synchronized network security platform: Protect networks and endpoints from advanced threats with next-generation antivirus protection and management.
– Workstation & amp; Server patches – Make sure servers and workstations are always protected by operating system security patches, including feature releases.
– Internet Protection: Protect yourself against Internet threats with the combined solution from Sophos Central and Cisco Umbrella that provides website protection, DNS filtering, and DNS protection while roaming.
– Email filtering and security: Protect the email inboxes of all employees with Microsoft Defender (Advanced Threat Protection).
– Office 365 security and management: Manage and protect Office 365 instances with Microsoft Defender and Azure Security.
– Multi-factor authentication – Control access and identity management with multi-factor authentication solutions based on Duo or Okta.
– Device and data encryption management: Encrypt data and control privacy with Sophos Central Encryption.
– Security awareness training: prepare employees to be more security conscious. With attacks being more people-centric than ever, Aunalytics will help drive effective security training and testing campaigns.
For highly regulated industries, a managed security operations center (SOC) is often the most important requirement of modern IT security. However, SOCs are expensive, complicated, and far beyond the reach of most small and medium-sized businesses. Aunalytics now offers a stack of advanced security services, so clients can focus on growing their business, while Aunalytics experts provide a SOC to continuously monitor and manage threats. Similarly, Aunalytics now offers managed Advanced Compliance services to provide guidance and expertise for clients to comply with compliance standards such as SOC, HIPAA, PCI, FFIEC, and NIST 800-171, 800-53 (CMMC and FedRAMP).
“A large number of organizations are not adequately equipped to handle 24×7 monitoring of the network, systems infrastructure and security operations,” said Paula Musich, director of research at Enterprise Management Associates. “Integrating these and other important capabilities into the Aunalytics suite of managed services is a critical step in ensuring resilience in the event of a potentially destructive attack.”
“We have made the paradigm shift from trying to put a collection of IT and security tools to work to a holistic view of stability and security that adapts as ever-changing threats evolve,” said Kerry Vickers, director of Aunalytics information security.
For more information on the secure managed services platform, contact [email protected]
Tweet this: [email protected] Aunalytics Introduces Secure Managed Services with Integrated Security
#Managedservices #Datasecurity #Malware #Ransomware #Phishing # Crypto-jacking #Dataplatform #Dataanalytics #Dataintegration #Dataaccuracy #ArtificialIntelligence #AI #Masterdatamanagement #MDM #DataScientist #MachineLearning #MLDigital
Aunalytics is a data platform company that delivers answers for your business. Aunalytics provides Insights-as-a-Service to answer the most important IT and business questions of businesses and midsize businesses. The Aunalytics® cloud-native data platform is designed for universal data access, advanced analytics, and artificial intelligence, while unifying disparate data silos into a single golden record of accurate and actionable business information. Its DaybreakTM industry smart data marketplace combined with the power of the Aunalytics data platform provides industry-specific data models with built-in queries and artificial intelligence to ensure access to accurate and timely data and answers to critical business questions. and you. Through its parallel digital transformation model, Aunalytics provides scalable, on-demand access to experts in technology, data science and artificial intelligence to seamlessly transform client businesses. For more information, contact us at 1 855-799-DATA or visit Aunalytics at http://www.aunalytics.com or on Twitter and LinkedIn.