Every business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a fast range of news, analysis and chat from the managed security service provider’s ecosystem.
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity News Alerts
1. Top 20 Vertical Market MSPs 2022: Our website, ChannelE2E, will unveil this year’s list and research during today’s webcast. See the article : The US serves almost 1/3 of the Cloud Managed Services Market, Fact.MR Reveals. Join us live or on demand.
2. Google-Mandiant – M & A; Market Under Scrutiny: The US Department of Justice has made a second request to purchase information on Mandiant pending Google…
3. Executive Leadership – Managed Detection and Response (MDR): Onkar Birk has been named by HelpSystems as managing director for the Alert Logic business. HelpSystems received a Logic Alert in March 2022. Birk was previously CEO and CTO of Logic Alert. It essentially succeeds former Alert Logic CEO John Post, who apparently left the business when HelpSystems acquired the MDR provider.
4. Partnership – Security Operations Center (SOC) Capabilities: GuidePoint Security has joined the Cyware Technology Partners Program to help “customers make smarter decisions and minimize risk.”
5. Executives – Multi-Cloud Security: Fortanix Announces Three New Executives…
6. Incident Response: Cybereason Cybereason Unveiled DFIR (Digital Incident Forensics Response), a solution designed to automate incident response (IR) investigations by incorporating nuanced forensic artifacts into threat hunting, reducing remediation time by enabling security analysts keep cyber attacks in minutes. , ”The company said. . Seed Funding:
7. Funding – Threat Information: alphaMountain.ai has raised $ 2.7 million in seed funding led by the Mercato Partners Prelude Fund. The company’s platform already integrates with Cisco SecureX, ReversingLabs, Cyware and Maltego, among others.
8. Zoom Security: Zoom Video Communications continues to achieve various security milestones for the company’s cloud-based video conferencing service.