Dublin, October 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Global IT Managed Services Market: Size and Forecast with COVID-19 Impact Analysis (2021-2025)” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com.
The report on the global market of IT managed services provides a detailed analysis of the global market of IT managed services by value, type, implementation model, company size, end user, region.
A managed services provider (SME) is an external third-party company that provides IT systems management services to organizations, such as network, applications, infrastructure, and security, through ongoing and regular support and active administration at client premises. The main advantages of using SMEs include cost-effectiveness; access to a highly specialized level of services; and deep expertise appropriate to the complexity of the enterprise’s IT infrastructure.
IT-managed services can be defined as the practice of outsourcing a wide range of IT services to a managed service provider (SME), with responsibilities ranging from a specific response to a request to covering almost all IT duties. These services mainly include responsibilities, such as remote monitoring, security services, configuration and management of cloud services, and communication support. IT-managed services can significantly increase IT efficiency, improve uptime management, reduce internal costs, improve cyber security, and lead to proactive monitoring and troubleshooting.
The global market for IT services increased significantly during 2020 and projections are that the market will in the next four years, ie 2021-2025. The market for IT-managed services is expected to grow due to increased cloud adoption, widespread adoption of own device (BYOD), growing security and compliance risks, growing demand for reduced administration and maintenance costs, escalating demand for managed services from the manufacturing sector. , development of IT-as-a-service (ITaaS), increasing application in the energy and utilities sectors, etc. However, the market faces some challenges such as lack of expertise, security concerns, etc.
The report also assesses key market opportunities and highlights the factors that are and will drive the growth of the industry. For the period 2021-2025, the growth of the overall global market of IT services managed is also forecasted, taking into account previous growth patterns, growth drivers and current and future trends.
The global IT services market is fragmented with many large market players operating around the world. Key players in the IT services market are IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Accenture plc are also profiled with their financial information and relevant business strategies.
2. Introduction 2.1 Managed Service Providers (SMEs): Overview2.1.1 Advantages of using SMEs2.2 IT managed services: Overview2.2.1 Evolution of IT managed services2.2.2 Benefits of using IT managed services2.2.3 Types of IT managed services Services 2.3 Segmentation IT managed services: Overview 2.3.1 Segmentation of IT managed services by type 2.3.2 Segmentation of IT managed services
3. Global Market Analysis3.1 Global IT Managed Services Market: Analysis3.2 Global IT Managed Services Market: Type Analysis3.3 Global IT Managed Services Market: Analysis of Implementation Models3.4 Global IT Managed Services Market: Enterprise Size Analysis3.5 Global Analysis IT Managed Services Market: End User Analysis
4. Regional Market Analysis4.1 North American IT Managed Services Market: Analysis4.1.1 North American IT Managed Services Market by Value4.1.2 North American IT Managed Services Market by Region (US and Rest of North America) 4.1.3 US IT Managed Services Market services by value4.1.4 US-managed IT services market by type (Managed Data Center and Infrastructure, Managed Security, Managed Communications, Managed Network, Managed Mobility, etc.) 4.1.5 US-managed IT Types Market by value4 .1.6 IT Managed Services Market in the Rest of North America by Value4.2 Europe Managed IT Services Market: Analysis4.3 Asia Managed IT Managed Services Market: Analysis4.4 Middle East & amp; African IT Managed Services Market: Analysis4.5 Latin America IT Managed Services Market: Analysis
5. Impact of COVID-195.1 Impact of COVID-195.1.1 Impact of COVID-19 on IT-managed services5.1.2 Impact of COVID-19 on small and medium-sized enterprises (SMBs) 5.1.3 Scenario after COVID-19
6. Market dynamics6.1 Driver of growth6.1.1 Growth in cloud adoption6.1.2 Widespread adoption Bring your own device (BYOD) 6.1.3 Increasing security and compliance risks6.1.4 Growing demand to reduce administration and maintenance costs Escalating demand5 . Managed services from the manufacturing sector6.1.6 Development of IT-as-a-service (ITaaS) 6.1.7 Growing applications in the energy and utilities sectors6.2 Challenges6.2.1 Lack of expertise6.2.2 Concerns about security6.3 Market trends6.3.1 Turning to SMEs SMEs digital transformation6.3.2 Increasing use of big data and analytics6.3.3 Rush in the adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT) 6.3.4 Increasing dependence on automation6.3.5 Imperatives of application uptime and data preservation6.3.6 Desktop-as-a-service ( DaaS) 6.3.7 Exploiting Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Managed Services6.3.8 Internet Behavior (IoB) 6.3.9 Meeting the needs of remote labor
7. Competitive landscape7.1 Participants in the global IT managed services market: Financial comparison7.2 Global market players managed by IT services: Key comparison7.3 Global players in the IT managed services market: Comparison of product categories
8. Company profiles8.1 Business overview8.2 Financial overview8.3 Business strategy
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/23q1f2