Ideas to Make your Indiana Picnic Great!
Indiana is a great place for an old time summer picnic. But how can you make your picnic special? Here are just a few ideas for your Indiana picnic.
1) Relay Races & games for the kids AND adults: Remember the old fashioned games? 3 legged race, wheelbarrow race, balloon squash, egg toss. But don't just do this for the kids. These type of games are great interactive games for the kids and the adults.
2) Cornhole Games: Cornhole games are a staple at most Indiana picnics. This craze grows more popular each year and the game is so addictive that once you start playing you won't want to stop.
3) Homemade Ice Cream: Remember how much fun it used to be to anticipate how great that ice cream would taste when it was finished?
4) Cotton Candy/Snow Cones: These are an added treat that make a picnic more like a festival. The machines can easily be rented at most party rental companies.
5) Volley Ball or Badmitton: Both games can be set up easily and offer a good chance to network with old friends.
6) Set up a Sprinkler: What could be more fun on a hot summer day.
7) Moonbounces are a blast: And can be rented easily for a day of fun and excitement.
8) Don't forget some simple games for people that don't want such a hectic play time. Cards are a great way to have fun with your friends and relax at the same time.
Just keep in mind that picnics are about relaxing with friends. All you need to do is throw in some food and drinks, good friends and a few entertainment ideas and your day will be complete.
Are you looking for something unique for your next event? Call Cheryl Pierce and Partyzone Entertainment at 317-838-9408 to make your next party spectacular. http://www.partyzone-rentals.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?Ideas-to-Make-your-Indiana-Picnic-Great
!&id=476326 Ideas to Make your Indiana Picnic Great!