Trout Fishing - 5 Tips To Look At
By [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Dale_Mazurek]Dale Mazurek
When it comes to fishing it seems that trout are one of the fish that most fisher people like the best. The nice thing about this fun little fish is you can find them in a lot of different places. Of course there are different types of trout and in saying that they can be found in different places.
The cool thing is that trout of different species can be found all over Canada and the United States. While with a little bit of practice almost anyone can catch trout. In this article I will try and provide a few tips to help and make sure the next time you head out fishing you have the best trout fishing trip possible.
1. When you decide you will be trout fishing you want to make sure you use a leader that hasn't been greased. The water will not fall deep enough to be picking up fish or the line for the next cast. However if the line is allowed to remain on top it will likely result in making shadows that will likely scare any fish away. Trout can scare very easily if not handled properly.
2. In a lot of cases when fishing for trout we will be doing it by using a dry fly. You will need to learn how to fish the current and learn how to read how things move into small pools. When it comes to fly fishing for trout you may find things a little hard when it comes to keeping the fly where it is supposed to be. This is a simple case of practice makes perfect. The more you work on your casting and technique the better you will get with time.
3. When you are fishing it doesn't make for good fishing by letting the line and hook float directly down the middle. By fishing down the middle everything floats over the fish and that's exactly what we don't want to happen. If you cast from the side then you work on only the fly going over the fish and now you stand a much better chance of catching the trout you want.
4. It is very important to make every cast count. If trout are hungry they will usually hit the first fly that comes over the area they are calling their own. You should focus on all aspects of the water as well. Just because the fish are only jumping in the middle does not mean they aren't lying in the shallows waiting to have some food.
5. Trout at times can be very difficult to get onto the end of a hook. As a fisher person we have to be patient. It could mean changing flies, presentation and even changing where you are fishing. You also need to face the fact that on some days you may not even catch a fish. The fun of it all is fishing. If we catch anything that is just an added bonus that we can all live with.
Just keep these tips in mind and you will stand a good chance of having a great trout day. Catching trout equals fun so go out and have some fun.
Dale is all about fishing and making sure anyone who wants to can also enjoy the great sport.
Dale has been happily fishing for over forty years and hopes to continue for another forty years.
Take the time to visit his website and follow hm along with his pointers. So head on over to http://www.catchingafish.com/
Also check out his blog at http://fishingfuntimes.blogspot.com/
Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?Trout-Fishing---5-Tips-To-Look-At&id=6449746] Trout Fishing - 5 Tips To Look At